How much does it cost?
The cost of Orthodontics in Harrow
Our Pricing (adults)
Every individual situation and treatment is different and the cost of your treatment will be affected by the severity and complexity of your specific diagnosis. However you will always be given the exact cost for your specific treatment once you have had a full assessment and what’s more the consultation fee of £95 will be deducted from this figure if treatment starts within 6 months. We also offer a variety of payment plans to spread the cost of treatment over 12 months at 0% interest. As an approximate guide here are some typical prices for our most common treatments:
- Clear fixed braces Typically £2500-£3000 for a single arch (upper or lower teeth only) or £4000-£4500 for treatment to both arches. Treatment limited to front teeth only £1400-£1800.
- Stainless steel fixed braces Normally £250-£300 less than for clear fixed braces (see above).
- Invisible lingual braces (Incognito) Typically £3000 per arch for front teeth only (Incognito Lite), £4800 for a full arch and £6900 for a comprehensive case requiring full treatment to both arches of teeth.
- Invisible lingual braces (2D) £2000-£3000 per arch depending on severity.
- Invisalign Typically £4500 for full comprehensive treatment or Invisalign teen, £2500 for Invisalign Lite (simple treatments involving just the front teeth) and £3500 for single arch treatment.
- Combination treatment It is sometimes possible to have two different types of brace on your upper and lower teeth. A common combination is to have an Incognito lingual brace on the upper teeth and a clear fixed brace on the lower teeth, typically costing £5800.
Private treatment for under 18s
We offer specific packages for comprehensive orthodontic treatment for under 18s.
- Standard option £2500 Stainless steel braces to upper and lower teeth and day-time appointments
- Standard Plus option £2750 Clear ceramic braces for the upper teeth and stainless steel for the lower teeth and day-time appointments
- Select option £3000 Stainless steel braces for the upper and lower teeth and appointments either during the day or in the evening.
- Select Plus £3250 Clear ceramic braces for the upper and lower teeth and appointments either during the day or in the evening.
- Simpler treatments (for instance just to one arch of teeth) will be quoted for on an individual basis.
What’s included in the price?
At Woodlands Orthodontics we offer a comprehensive service and the price you are quoted for treatment includes not only the initial consultation fee (if you paid it within 6 months of starting treatment) but also all the necessary appliances, adjustments, retainers (normally one set of removable retainers and a bonded retainer for each arch of teeth treated) along with one year of retainer check appointments (usually one at 6 months and one 12 months after your braces are removed).
We want you to be totally happy with your new smile and the first year after your braces are removed is a very important time. After this period we will be happy to monitor your teeth and maintain your retainers but for this we will charge a small fee. Alternatively your own dentist may be happy to take over this role.